Home Members Forum Help Playlists Latest Releases User Control Panel

CHAT THREAD

General discussions, debates, and a place to hang out and relax.

Re: CHAT THREAD

Postby Sam I Am » Mon May 29, 2017 7:04 pm

yeah muttley, some of us are still around
Sam I Am

Postby eerriicc » Tue May 30, 2017 3:39 am

Its hard staying around of a dying site, it is a shame though. cause i do miss talking to some of you. and some of you i known for like six or seven years.
eerriicc

Postby Sam I Am » Tue May 30, 2017 6:43 pm

I would agree that the forum part is dying. Sadly it has been dying for about 10 - 12 years or so.
However the site itself is very much alive, that might also be the main reason , focus shifted around 6 years ago back to movies and Tv-shows the way it first was and forum got neglected. Then again, without movies the site would not exist at all.
Sam I Am

Postby rwpol » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:20 pm

it is sad. but it happened.. sam i am ... r u the last one left.. seems like all the other mods and admins havent been here in 2 to 3 years.... i check in every once in awhile just to see if anything going on... not here anyways.. at least the site is still going strong ..
rwpol

Postby Sam I Am » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:00 am

rwpol wrote:it is sad. but it happened.. sam i am ... r u the last one left.. seems like all the other mods and admins havent been here in 2 to 3 years.... i check in every once in awhile just to see if anything going on... not here anyways.. at least the site is still going strong ..

I do agree it is sad, but it is what it is.
And I know atleast some of the old crew is lurking around. Mabye some of them even have a sock account or 2.

However it is nice to see friendly users around!
Makes the "fight" worth it !
Sam I Am

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussions